Will I Trip?
- No, our extract is DMT-free and non-psychoactive. You can still drive and go to work without worry.
Do I Need a Special Diet?
- No, but if you experience anxiety post-dosing, be mindful of tyramine-rich foods like fermented foods, cured meats, aged cheeses, red wine, etc.
How Often Can I Dose?
- Unlike Psilocybin, Ayahuasca doesn’t build tolerance, so you can use it daily and throughout the day.
Is It Legal?
- Yes, it’s 100% legal in the U.S. Safe for travel in your carry-on bag, too!
What if I’m taking prescription antidepressant or antianxiety medication?
- Many customers have successfully transitioned off prescription antidepressants and anxiolytics under doctor supervision, thanks to the powerful properties of our Ayahuasca microdose. It is not recommended to take both the tincture and your Rx at full strength without your physician’s guidance.
Is it Safe for Those in Recovery?
- Absolutely, Ayahuasca is not addictive and can aid in addiction recovery programs. Our tincture is made with organic vodka and water. Contact us if you would like an alcohol-free glycerin-based tincture.
What if I drink the whole bottle?
- Chasing a high by downing the whole bottle isn’t recommended. Instead, you’ll enter a realm of profound introspection, thought-provoking philosophy, peace, vivid mental clarity, warmth, and a radiant glow. Be aware that you’ll be in an enhanced, though not psychedelic, state of consciousness—so steering clear of driving or operating heavy machinery is a must!
Can I still party while taking this?
- It’s best to steer clear of alcohol and other recreational drugs, as they could overshadow the tincture’s benefits.
How can I make the most of my microdosing protocol?
- Want to supercharge your microdosing journey? Contact us for personalized coaching—because when Ayahuasca meets expert guidance, the transformation is profound and long-lasting! Book your discovery week here.
Studies & Scientific Validation
Want to dig deeper? Check out these comprehensive studies showcasing Ayahuasca’s powerful potential.
This plant increases serotonin levels. The alkaloids harmine, harmaline, and tetrahydroharmine are beneficial for cognition. Harmine can increase neuron cell growth by up to 71.5%. Animal models given harmine showed increases in short-term memory. Harmine can provide antioxidant benefits for the pre-frontal cortex and hippocampus, which suggests increased cognition and neuroprotection. Those who struggle with mental decline or Parkinson’s disease have found relief from using the ayahuasca vine.
Not available for shipping outside the U.S.
Save 15% ($58.65) with a monthly subscription!
We focus on plants that grow in our region, often wild-crafting, and always sustainably harvesting, with love in our heart and care for the plants that nurture us. We carefully select plants that are in healthy environments, free from chemicals and exhaust.
Click here to view our tincture guide to see every tincture, side-by-side, and their benefits.
Our tinctures are made in small batches, with organic vodka and pure spring water, with loving energy intended into them. Each tincture is a 2 ounce bottle, with no added artificial ingredients or colors. Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place. Tinctures are good for at least 3 years and the preparation date is on the bottle. No refrigeration necessary.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on tinctures. Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment options.