Ayahuasca has been used by indigenous peoples in South America for at least 1000 years. Ayahuasca vine is a gift and offers many benefits. Just as the ceremonial context for ayahuasca with a guide has become popular, microdosing ayahuasca is proving valuable as well. Taken in small amounts on its own, the Ayahuasca vine is calming and boasts several medicinal properties.
- alleviates depression and anxiety
- improves overall mood
- strengthens immunity
- improves memory
- increases intuition
- increases creativity and focus
- improves mental health
- promotes a deep sense of serenity and healing
- achieve deeper meditative states
- overcome addictions
- increases spiritual awareness and connection
It can slowly increase serotonin levels over time fostering a sense of well being. The alkaloids called harmine, harmaline, and tetrahydroharmine are all beneficial for cognition in different ways. One study showed harmine can increase neuron cell growth by up to 71.5%. Animal models given harmine showed increases in short-term memory as a potential outcome of the neuron cell growth. There is evidence to suggest that harmine alone can provide antioxidant benefits for the pre-frontal cortex and hippocampus regions of brain, both of which may suggest increased cognition and neuroprotection.
In humans, patients who struggle with mental decline or Parkinson’s disease have found relief from using the ayahuasca vine specifically without the DMT. According to those who work with ayahuasca in a microdosing context, consuming the plant over time can create a sense of calm, and increase flow state and creativity. More importantly, it may facilitate a deeper connection with oneself and the answers we have buried within.
The microdosing process is fairly simple. Once or twice a day, depending on your needs, start with 1-3 droppers full (about 25 drops each) of the tincture underneath your tongue and let it absorb, then swallow. Use your intuition to increase or decrease quantity and frequency to find the best microdose for you. Noting the contraindications below, you can’t take too much. And Ayahuasca does not build a tolerance in your system, so you can take it as frequently as you wish. Your body with develop sensitivity to ayahuasca, not tolerance as with other microdosing protocols.
Ayahuasca’s effects differ depending on your intention. It is by no means a cure-all or a panacea, but it works with your mindset and goals to help you overcome personal obstacles and issues. When you take your tincture, state your intentions out loud, as a positive statement. Reach out if you’d like coaching to enhance your microdosing protocols. The two combined create magic and deep, lasting, positive effects!
Our Banisteriopsis Caapi Tincture is made from a double extraction method, using both organic vodka and pure water to extract both water and alcohol soluble bioactives. Each 2 oz bottle contains approximately 9 grams of Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine extract, or 352 mg per 25 drops. We think you’ll find the best value for this amazing master teacher plant right here!
Save with a monthly subscription! Monthly delivery will help you stay consistent in your transformation. Please, please, don’t subscribe to save money, then cancel before your second order. We understand the desire to save money, however, we incur fees when refunding your order. It’s best to order one month at time, and increase your dose until you determine if it’ll help you achieve your goals, then set up your subscription. Thanks for understanding!!
Consult your physician if you are taking any prescriptions or are under a doctor’s care.
This is the pure vine only and contains no admixtures that contain DMT. It is not recommended to take large doses of this hoping for a psychedelic experience. If you drink the whole bottle, you’ll experience deep introspection, warmth, glow, happiness, philosophical inquiry, peace, lucidity, and a slightly altered state. Do not drive or operate equipment if you drink the whole bottle. 😉
Contraindications: Some people are much more sensitive to the beta carbolines in microdosing pure vine only. If after micro dosing you begin to feel anxiety, notice the foods you are eating and avoid those that contain tyramine such as fermented foods, cured meats, aged cheeses, red wine, etc.
Drug Interactions: tryptamine containing plants mixed with Caapi may cause a psychoactive experience.
- You will not experience psychedelic effects using this tincture and can drive and do your normal everyday activities when used as directed. This tincture does not contain any admixture plants or DMT source.
- Microdosing works best when you use it with an intention, and even better when you combine that with a daily spiritual practice to work with this plant. This is not necessary, however. Simply taking the tincture daily shows your intention toward feeling better.
- Unlike microdosing with psilocybin or LSD, Ayahuasca does not build a tolerance, and therefore can be used daily. And it’s legal.
- Check with your doctor if you have high blood pressure or cardiac issues.
- Ayahuasca is a reversible MAOI. Consult with your physician if you are under their care before using this tincture.
- While using this tincture, it is best to avoid alcohol and recreational drugs as they can act as a depressant, masking any benefits of the tincture.
- Ayahausca tincture is not addictive, is safe for those in addiction recovery programs and can support and empower addiction recovery.
- Ayahuasca vine only tincture will not cause nausea or purging when taken as directed.
- 1-on-1 coaching is a powerful addition to support your transformation, and uncover root causes of dissatisfaction, while you work with this powerful medicine.
- Not available for shipping outside the U.S.